Has Your Employer:
- Terminated your employment based on your race, age, gender, ethnicity, pregnancy, religion, military status or disability or after you filed workers compensation?
- Failed to accommodate your disability or consider your medical needs?
- Failed to provide you Family Medical Leave?
- Terminated your employment or retaliated against you after you filed a workplace grievance over something you believed was unlawful?
- Misclassified you as an independent contractor or “exempt” employee and denied you overtime pay?
- Failed to include your day rate or your bonus when calculating your overtime pay?
- Permitted sexual harassment or other harassment to occur in the workplace?
- Failed to honor your rights as a military member?
If you believe you have experienced unfair treatment in your workplace, the talented team at Hughes & Goldner, PLLC can help. Attorneys Maria Hughes and Mark Goldner have 53 years of hands-on experience representing both employers and employees in a wide variety of workplace disputes throughout North Carolina. As a retired Colonel from the United States Marine Corps., Mark Goldner also knows your worker's rights as a military member.
Personalized, High-Quality Attention for Your Employment Law Case
What sets Hughes & Goldner, PLLC apart from other employment law firms is that we are dedicated solely to employment law. We are passionate about our clients’ cases, and we provide the personal attention you are unlikely to find elsewhere. Our prior experience in large law offices, where we represented employers, enables us to anticipate the opposition and understand how insurance companies operate.
We invite you to review our client reviews and peer reviews on Martindale-Hubbell and Avvo because we believe our client testimonials and the peer reviews are an important indication of the special attention your legal matter will receive. Our Charleston employment lawyers are licensed in West Virginia and North Carolina.
Hughes & Goldner PLLC They are trustworthy and reliable and i have nothing but good to say. Maria Hughes knows employment law well and i have the utmost confidence in her and her firm. I give her 5 stars out of 5.
Hughes & Goldner PLLC Maria and her team's results are what you would find in a large city with down home hospitality. They made the worst times in my life a memorable one and created a future for my family that I will never forget. I am forever grateful.
Hughes & Goldner PLLC She is everything I wanted in an attorney representing me, and much more! Maria is an amazing attorney that gets the job done!
Hughes & Goldner PLLC I would highly recommend Mrs. Hughes to anyone in need of legal services.
Hughes & Goldner PLLC I give her my highest recommendation! If you are looking for someone to win your case and stopped the bullies, you have found the right Attorney! She is simply amazing!
Hughes & Goldner PLLC Mr. Goldner stepped in and saw that I was treated justly
- Experienced, Determined & On Your Side
- Focused Solely on Employment Law
- Big Law Firm Experience
- High Quality Work
- Personalized Attention
- Hard Work to Resolve Matters
- AV Preeminent® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Over 40 Years of Combined Experience