Experience That Gets Results in West Virginia & North Carolina
Has Your Employer
- Terminated your employment based on your race, age, gender, ethnicity, pregnancy, religion, military status or disability or after you filed workers compensation?
- Failed to accommodate your disability or consider your medical needs?
- Failed to provide you Family Medical Leave?
- Terminated your employment or retaliated against you after you complained about something you believed was unlawful?
- Misclassified you as an independent contractor or “exempt” employee and denied you overtime pay?
- Failed to include your day rate or your bonus when calculating your overtime pay?
- Permitted sexual harassment or other harassment to occur in the workplace?
- Failed to honor your rights as a military member?
These are only some of the many issues that arise in the workplace. If you have any of these issues or other issues, the talented legal team at Hughes & Goldner, PLLC can help you, because they know employment law. Attorneys Maria Hughes and Mark Goldner have more than 45 years of hands-on experience representing both employers and employees in a wide variety of workplace disputes. As a retired Colonel from the United States Marine Corps., Mark Goldner also knows your rights as a military member.
High Quality Work & Personalized Attention
What sets Hughes & Goldner, PLLC apart from other firms is that we are dedicated to employment law and ONLY employment law. We are passionate about our clients’ cases, and we provide personal attention you are unlikely to find in any other firm. Our prior experience in large law firms, where we represented employers, enables us to anticipate the opposition and to understand how the insurance companies operate. We invite you to review our client reviews and peer reviews on Martindale-Hubbell and Avvo, because we believe our client testimonials and the peer reviews are an important indication of the special attention your legal matter will receive. Our attorneys are licensed in West Virginia and Pennsylvania, and Maria Hughes is also licensed in North Carolina.
Hughes & Goldner PLLC They are trustworthy and reliable and i have nothing but good to say. Maria Hughes knows employment law well and i have the utmost confidence in her and her firm. I give her 5 stars out of 5.
Hughes & Goldner PLLC Maria and her team's results are what you would find in a large city with down home hospitality. They made the worst times in my life a memorable one and created a future for my family that I will never forget. I am forever grateful.
Hughes & Goldner PLLC She is everything I wanted in an attorney representing me, and much more! Maria is an amazing attorney that gets the job done!
Hughes & Goldner PLLC I would highly recommend Mrs. Hughes to anyone in need of legal services.
Hughes & Goldner PLLC I give her my highest recommendation! If you are looking for someone to win your case and stopped the bullies, you have found the right Attorney! She is simply amazing!
Hughes & Goldner PLLC Mr. Goldner stepped in and saw that I was treated justly
- Experienced, Determined & On Your Side
- Focused Solely on Employment Law
- Big Law Firm Experience
- High Quality Work
- Personalized Attention
- Hard Work to Resolve Matters
- AV Preeminent® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Over 40 Years of Combined Experience